POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povcomp.com ?? : povcomp.com ?? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  povcomp.com ??
From: Dylan Shell
Date: 29 Aug 2006 13:40:00
Message: <web.44f47b2d83c8a65bfac451000@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I posted a while back asking about www.povcomp.com I was told to wait, the
website would be back up when the webmaster had a free moment. Since that
was ~2 months ago, and there has been little change, does anyone have a
personal backup (or know of a mirror) of the competition entries? I'm
looking for an image (and source) which is not available on zazzle. Any
help would be appreciated. I could throw up a copy of the site on my
personal webspace, so that we could all get to it again.

Dylan.